Glenda Cinquegrana Art Consulting was founded in 2006 as a consultancy boutique aimed at supporting private and public institutions in organizing cultural events.
Later on, we expanded our work to cover three key areas of interest:
- Culture: we use our experience in contemporary art and the art market as the foundation of the consultancy activities targeted at innovative companies.
- Public presence: we are PR and communication experts connecting dynamic businesses with the relevant players in the art world.
- Education: we believe that in the current market any artist should own a set of tools to support the development of new artistic projects.
Some of our services:
- Photo editing and support to art directors for communication projects that require a knowledgeable selection of artists.
- Photography usage and rights: we will help you in finding the images you need and in managing the relationship with the artists and the licensing contracts.
- PR partners for cultural events that require a custom and detail-oriented approach.
- Educational opportunities for artists through our project The Art Incubator.
Please inquire to discuss your specific need.